Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday 5/14/20



Happy Thursday! 

Today we are going to read aloud a new book from one of our favorite authors. As I read aloud, check closely at the pictures to see if you can find our friends Iggy Peck, Ada Twist and Rosie Revere! After you listen to the book, please write about and illustrate the lesson learned in the story. Then email it to me! 





For math, you have an option! Check the checklist...its game day!



Remember you can try the new math, Happy Numbers! I sent an email earlier this week to each family with your students password.  It is all set up and the students will be able to use it independently.  

Follow these simple steps to use Happy Numbers at home:
1. Go to HappyNumbers.com
2. Click the “I’m a Student” button
3. Enter our class number (
994 647)
4. Select your child’s name from the class list
5. Enter your child’s password (____see email I sent ___)


No comments:

Post a Comment