Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday 5/18/20



Hello Almost 2nd Graders! 

Did you have a great weekend?  I loved that the sun was shining all weekend. My family spent lots of time outside! 

Today you are going to listen to a read aloud called Ruby the Copycat.  This is one of my "best friend" books. I like to read it over and over again because I notice new things each time I read it. Remember that best friend books are books you want to hang out with more than once. Just like a friend. 


After listening to the book, Ruby the Copycat by Peggy Rathmann, I want you to answer one of the following questions. 

  1. What does this make you wonder? 
  2. What did you notice?
  3. Which character are you thinking about right now? 
  4. What surprised you about the story?




For math you have choices!

Here is the link for Bridges Activity of the day 



Then you can choose to watch the math video on All Learners 

OR  

watch my recorded video while working on page 63 in your Number Corner Student Book. You will need a purple, orange and yellow color pencil to do this activity. 

Have a great Monday! 

Mrs. Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment