Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday 5/22/20



Happy Friday!

We made it another week!  It was so fun to see all of your teaching posters yesterday! You did a great job and I loved the variety.

Today we have a quick fundations video. You will need a piece of paper or your journal. I will give you 5 sounds, 5 words and 2 sentences. Then you are done! Remember to send me your work! Next week we will start another unit in Fundations.

Then remember to have fun reading. Pick a book and just enjoy reading. You do not need to send me anything!

For math, there are a couple games for you to choose from.  You can play  100 Grid Hunt or Concentration.   Of course you also have the option to sign into Happy Numbers instead.

I hope you have a wonderful 3 day weekend! 

Mrs. Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment